Your shopping cart is empty!
You retain your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Services. By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through the Services, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed).
1. relate to sale of products or services that infringe or otherwise abet or encourage the infringement or violation of any third party's copyright, patent, trademarks, trade secret or other proprietary right or rights of publicity or privacy, or any other Third Party Rights;
2. impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent your or your affiliation with any person or entity;
3. violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
4. be defamatory, libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
5. be obscene or contain or infer any pornography or sex-related merchandising or any other content or otherwise promotes sexually explicit materials or is otherwise harmful to minors;
6. promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
7. contain any material that constitutes unauthorized advertising or harassment (including but not limited to spamming), invades anyone's privacy or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation;
8. contain any computer viruses or other destructive devices and codes that have the effect of damaging, interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any software or hardware system, data or personal information;
10. violate any provision in the Product Listing Policy;
11. otherwise create any liability for GbanjoDeals.com or its affiliates.
1. GENERAL PROHIBITIONS
1. Below, we have listed some categories of prohibited or restricted items. However, this list is not exhaustive; you, as the seller, are responsible for ensuring that you are not posting an item that is prohibited by law in any jurisdiction.
2. GbanjoDeals.com has chosen to also prohibit the posting of other categories of items which may not be restricted or prohibited by law but are nonetheless controversial including:
(a) Items that encourage illegal activities;
(b) Items that are racially, religiously or ethnically derogatory, or that promote hatred, violence, racial or religious intolerance;
(c) Giveaways, lotteries, raffles, or contests;
(d) Stocks, bonds, investment interests, and other securities;
(e) Pornographic materials or items that are sexual in nature;
(f) Items that do not offer a product or service for sale, such as advertisements solely for the purpose of collecting user information.
1. Artifacts, cultural relics, historical grave markers, and related items are protected under the laws of the Federal republic of Nigeria, and other jurisdictions and may not be posted or sold through the Site.
3. COUNTERFEIT CURRENCY AND STAMPS
1. GbanjoDeals.com strictly forbids the sale and purchase of counterfeit currency and stamps, coins, bank notes, bonds, money orders, and other securities, as well as the equipment used to produce such items.
2. Reproductions or replicas of coins as collectible items must be clearly marked with the word "COPY", "REPRODUCTION", "REPLICA" or as otherwise required under local law.
4. CRUDE OIL
1. The listing or sale of crude oil by sellers and buyers located in Nigeria is prohibited on the Site.
5. CONTRACTS AND TICKETS
1. You are responsible for ensuring that your transaction is lawful and not in violation of any contractual obligation. Before posting an item on the Site, you should carefully read any contracts that you have entered into that might limit your right to sell your item on the Site. Some items, such as airline tickets, have terms printed on the item that may limit your ability to sell that item. In other cases, such as when you are distributing a company's products, you may have signed a separate contract restricting your ability to market the product.
2. GbanjoDeals.com does not search for items that may raise these types of issues, nor can it review copies of private contracts, or adjudicate or take sides in private contract disputes. However, we want you to be aware that posting items in violation of your contractual obligations could put you at risk with third parties. GbanjoDeals.com therefore urges that you not list any item until you have reviewed any relevant contracts or agreements, and are confident you can legally sell it on the Site.
3. If you have any questions regarding your rights under a contract or agreement, we strongly recommend that you contact the company with whom you entered into the contract and/or consult with a lawyer.
6. CREDIT CARDS
1. Credit or debit cards cannot lawfully be transferred from one person to another, and therefore such items may not be listed on the Site.
7. DRUGS & ASSOCIATED PARAPHERNALIA
1. The listing or sale of narcotics, steroids, poppy seeds, poppy seed products or other such controlled items is strictly forbidden on the Site.
2. The listing or sale of drug paraphernalia, including all items that are primarily intended or designed for use in manufacturing, concealing, or using a controlled substance is strictly forbidden on the Site. Such items include, but are not limited to those items used for the ingestion of illicit substances including pipes such as water pipes, carburetor pipes, chamber pipes, ice pipes, bongs, etc.
8. ETHNICALLY OR RACIALLY OFFENSIVE MATERIAL
1. Postings that are ethnically or racially offensive are prohibited on the Site. Sellers and purchasers must ensure that any wording used portrays appropriate sensitivity to those who might read it in their postings, and when they are offering or purchasing potentially offensive items or services.
9. EVENT TICKET RESALE POLICY
1. GbanjoDeals.com allows the listing of tickets to performance, sporting and entertainment events to the extent permitted by law. However, as a ticket seller, you are responsible for ensuring that your particular transaction does not violate any applicable law or the terms on the ticket itself.
10. FACES, NAMES AND SIGNATURES
1. Items containing the likeness, image, name, or signature of another person are prohibited, unless the products were made or authorized by the person whose likeness, image, name or signature has been used.
11. FIRE-ARMS AND AMMUNITION
1. The posting of any firearms, ammunition, military ordinance, assault weapons, and related parts or accessories is not permitted on the Site. Offering for sale or purchase of firearms, ammunition, weapons to and from countries in which they are illegal is strictly prohibited and such activity will result in your account being delisted.
2. GbanjoDeals.com does not permit the posting or sale of BB guns, air guns, black powder guns or muzzle-loader guns and stun guns. Replica, "look-alike," and imitation firearms under certain circumstances will be permitted only upon the express approval of GbanjoDeals.com. Such replica and imitation items must have clear markings permanently affixed to the items to the extent required by the laws of applicable jurisdiction, and must not be readily convertible to shoot a projectile.
3. Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) and any instruction, processing, or aid of producing such weapons or materials is strictly prohibited by international law. Any violation of this policy will result in the notification of government authorities by GbanjoDeals.com.
4. Knives and other cutting instruments will in most cases be permitted to be listed, however, GbanjoDeals.com maintains discretion over what items are appropriate and may cause removal of a listing that it deems as a weapon.
12. GOLD, SILVER AND OTHER PRECIOUS METALS
1. GbanjoDeals.com does not permit listings that offer the sale of gold, silver and other precious metals (not including jewelry).
13. GOVERNMENT IDS, LICENSES AND UNIFORMS
1. The following items may not be listed on the Site:
(a) Items that claim to be, or appear similar to, official government identification documents or licenses, such as birth certificates, drivers licenses, visas or passports. Furthermore, completed applications for such documents containing personal information may not be listed.
(b) Fake identification cards or any items that are designed for the manufacture of such cards.
(c) Articles of clothing or identification that claim to be, or appear similar to, official government uniforms.
14. SELF DELIVERY
1. Registered Merchant can engage in self-delivery and the commission must be remitted to our account, also GbanjoDeals will not be liable to any loss, damage or theft as a result of self-delivery by the merchant. We have our delivery partners and we advise all our registered merchant to ensure the get proof of item deposited at the drop-off centers.
15. HUMAN PARTS AND REMAINS
1. GbanjoDeals.com prohibits the listing of any humans, the human body, or any human body part. Examples of such prohibited items include, but are not limited to: organs, bone, blood, sperm, and eggs.
2. Skulls and skeletons that are used for medical or educational purposes may be listed on the Site.
3. Items made of human hair, such as wigs for commercial uses, are permitted.